5 packs of MAME Koji kin starter, spore 20g for RED mame miso, AKA miso (For 15kg soybeans)
¥12,000 tax included
Shipping fee is not included. More information.
Koji kin 20g for making Mame-koji (For 15kg unboiled soybean) for home-brewing "Mame-miso", "Hatcho-miso", Aka-miso".
Making method of Mame-koji is as same as the way of kome-koji.
Use soybean instead of rice.It can be used 15kg unboiled soybean.
Qty NET : 20g
Maker : Hishi-roku, Kyoto Japan
Ingredients : Aspergillus oryzae
*Storable term: 6 month
*Needs to be stored under refrigeration
"What is Mame miso (Red miso)?"
Mame miso or "soybean miso" is a darker, more reddish brown than kome miso.
This is typically made from soybeans fermented with barley or other grains, though with a higher percentage of soybeans and/or a longer fermentation period.
This is not so sweet as some other varieties, but has some astringency and good umami. This miso requires a long maturing term. Mame miso is consumed mostly in Aichi prefecture, part of Gifu prefecture, and part of Mie prefecture. Soybean (grain-free) miso is also labeled hatcho miso.
The deep umami flavor of red miso can overwhelm mild dishes, but is perfect for hearty soups, braises, and glazes.
We send via registered air mail! (ePacket)
Due to the impact of COVID-19, some of the countries cannot be shipped because the transportation of Japan Post is suspended.
Please see the following link that is described as "International mail service availability chart".
Now we accept the orders from the country on this list.
* The price of your country's currency which is indicated on the item might not be the same as credit card company charges.
* Actual price is calculated by original Japanese Yen price to your country's currency on the shipping date by credit card company's exchange rate. (Please select JPY by the pull-down menu at the bottom of the item page)
* Customs policies are different among countries. Restrictions might be applied to some of the products or materials.
* Additional fees may be required depending on the delivery country or region.
* Any customs and import duties charged after the parcel arrives in the destination country. The charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
For more information please contact your local customs office for current charges before your order.
In principle, we will ship within 5 working days after payment is received.
We ship via registered ePacket or EMS.
(What is ePacket?: http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/service/epacket_en.html)
Notes on Refund and Returning Goods
Requests for exchanges or returns have to be made within seven days after delivery, and items must be unused. (Please see follows)
Returns will not be accepted for the following types of items:
* Opened, damaged, used, or stained by the customer
* Items arrived destination more than 7 days
* Pictures on the website are taken by the original products. Reason for return such as "The item is different from what I imagined" will not be accepted.
Shipping charges and handling charges (including COD handling charges) will be refunded only if the return is a result of our shop's mishandling such as different items or colors/sizes being sent to the recipient.
If you need to process a return or exchange, please send pictures of your received item(s) to our contact email address and we will give you instructions of the process. Please do not process a return without any notification.
We will resend the correct item(s) after receiving the incorrect item from the customer. The return shipping fee will be refunded via Paypal.
Regarding damaged or lost items during the delivery, our Registered Parcel has insurance against damage or loss. Please contact your local post office. We will not refund the shipping fee if damage or loss happened during delivery.
Shipping method / fee
¥12,000 tax included